Saturday 7 April 2007

My New Favourite Drum and Bass Duo. . .


Again, more music brought to me by Annie Mac - and before I forget, these two are doing the minimix on the mashup very sooon. Think next week. And so i can plug the Mash-Up again (Fridays 10 - 12pm, On Radio 1). Well yeah, i'm slowly working my way into the drum and bass scene, and these guys have carried me further into the genre. Anyway, hearing it on Friday, i grabbed the album today. And now i'm gunna share my two favourite cuts from the album.... Find out more about Matrix and Futurebound at their joint myspace, as from what I figure.. theyre both single artists/dj's as well.

Albums Out On Monday. Make sure you grab it if you like the sound, cause its at a quality that never drops throughout the album. Amazon.

MP3: Matrix & Futurebound - SandStorm

MP3: Matrix & Futurebound - Coast to Coast (Ft. Louis Smith)

And I promise, I'l stop plugging Annie Mac.

No comments: