Tuesday 10 April 2007

Requests. . .

Some of you who grabbbed my best of March Mix have been asking for some of the songs that i used.. So here they are..

MP3: Justice - Let There Be Light (Dj Funk Remix) - - Think this bootleg was put together by Kissy Sell Out.. SO I'm going to, again, telll you to visit his podomatic, here.... Other downloads available there.

MP3: Simian Mobile Disco - Its The Beat - One of my favourite electro tracks of the year so far.. using a pretty popular sample.. and says good things about their album that'l drop sometime this year.

MP3: Armand Van Helden - Flowerz (Ft. Roland Clark) - Timeless House Classic.

MP3: The Prodigy - Girls (Gehts Noch Edit)
- Thanks to Acid Girls I think.. Got it from them yonks ago, but still bangs.

Anymore, and you know where to find me.

Grab the mix here

1 comment:

Fluffy said...

That DJ Funk remix was commissioned by Justice and done by DJ Funk. It's on vinyl, too. No Kissy Sell Out involved..?