Thursday 19 April 2007

To be fair in England, he'd have been nailed by now..

Well yeah I'm going to devote this one to Leo Messi.. who scored a great goal last night. One of the players of the decade for sure.. If you havent seen the goal (footage at the bottom).

If you grabbed my March minimix and enjoyed it, here's the follow up.. Somehow exactly 34 minutes again.

Tracklisting:

1. Armand Van Helden - NYC Beat (Original Mix)
2. Stardust Vs. Madonna - Music Sounds Better On A Holiday
3. Ben Macklin - Feel Together (Eddie Thoneick Remix)
4. Fragmente - Transistor Radio
5. Fredde Le Grand - Put Your Hands up For Detroit (Remixxx) (Definetely not same old)
6. Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown
7. Groove Armada - Hasta Leugo Mr Fab
8. Pryda - Solitude
9. Klaas Vs. I am Finn - I Love You (VanShe Tech Remix)
10. UNKNOWN (Underworld - Born Slippy)

prettty dancy.. try giving it a spin before you go out.. If any tracks are wanted, give me a shout, however there are a couple I can't share for various reasons..

MP3: Karim - April MiniMix

No comments: