Tuesday 3 April 2007

Tuesday's Hip Hop Fix

Everyones favourite machoman 50 is back with his new lead off street single "Straight To The Bank". I kind of like it, but i dont really think its anything different to his old stuff, the production's still tight, and he still sounds the same. Produced by Dr. Dre and some other guy whose name escapes me. Should do pretty well nonetheless.

Mp3: 50 Cent - Straight to The Bank

And in a week, where ive enjoyed going back to a bit of hip-hop. . . I rather belatedly have discovered Kidz in the Hall (Produce Double O and MC Naledge). Sounding closest to Lupe Fiasco. possibly Kanye West, the guys are signed to Rawkus Records, and people, me included are expecting big things of them innnnn 07. Heres their flow over souls of mischief - 93 til infinity beat.

Mp3: Kidz in the Hall - Wheelz Fall Off (O6 Till)

I'm off to go grab the daft punk mix available on Masalacism.

No comments: