Tuesday 3 July 2007

Mailbox

Not having been around for too long, the majority of what I get sent doesn't really stimulate me enough to spend ten/fifteen minutes of my life writing about it. But I guess the good comes with the bad and of course, I appreciate everything that I get sent!
The latest release that has stood out is the new Erland EP titled "The Defining Moment".. (Out on July 4th on BlackVan Records). Minimal Downtempo at heart, the EP brings the electronics when required, and when you feel you need a change - in comes a big slice of soul. The balance is perfect, so where I often lose interest in a lot of minimal releases, Erland ensures that this is one that bucks the trend. Standout tracks are "Bangers and Mash" and "Clockwork". .

Out, as I said, on July 4th. Available from; Beatport, Dancerecords and Itunes.

UPDATED:

MP3: Erland - Pushpop

Thanks to Stephanie for hooking me up with it.

No comments: