Sunday 11 November 2007

RIP Ms. West

From WMF,

R.I.P forreal...no one ever expects things like this to happen. We all know how much Kanye West loves his mother, so I know this had to hit him super hard, as it would any of us. This will probably humble him a lot as the months turn into years without her. He probably won't make anything public like a statement for probably days/weeks. Anyways, i'm def. praying for him...from one artist to another, I know how much a mother's impact is, as far as inspiration for music, and I am sure she's pleased to be blessed with such a talented son. If she had to leave this earth in anyway, I am sure this is the way she probably wanted it; her son getting out all his dreams and being very successful. Again, rest in peace.

I can't add much more to that. News like this puts everything in perspective, no matter who it happens to.. All we can do is spare a thought for Kanye and those around him as they go through this difficult time. RIP Donda West.


1 comment:

DeWitz said...

Better believe I called my moms about 4 times since this.. Damn... cant even imagine.. Like ur blog though homie...