Wednesday 27 February 2008

Midweek Twos

MP3: Dwele - Truth (Sharebee Mirror)
- - - - Beauty from his 2003 album 'Subject' . . Soul heads stand up!

MP3: Justus Kohncke - Parage (Sharebee Mirror)
- - - - 2008 idm disco epic, taken from 'Safe & Sound'. Never really gets going as it threatens to, but if I'm honest - it doesnt really need to.

MP3: Common - The Light '08 (Its Love) (Ft. Bilal, Marsha Ambrosius) (Prod. Just Blaze)
(Sharebee Mirror)
- - - - 2008 Rework for some money spinning campaign involving Smirnoff. I ain't complaining though. . Never touch the original but it'l keep me on the tracks until common drops.

MP3: Skepta - King Of Grime (Radio Rip) (Sharebee Mirror)
- - - - Grime's puzzling me at the moment. Very impressive. . 'Don't wear shorts if you got dry ankles'.

MP3: Erykah Badu - Telephone (Sharebee Mirror)
- - - - Album is deep, Must buy. Poyser and ?uestlove. Need I say anymore........Just so good though!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovin your blog :)