Monday 11 February 2008

R.I.P

Apologies for the lack of posts, I should really let you know when I'm going to be away. Hope you all made decent use of the sidebar during my absence, because thats where it is.

Yesterday marked the passing of J. Dilla.. I can't speak of how epic this guys music is, I wouldn't be able to do it nearly enough justice. He will live on forever through the music.

Stones Throw marked the day with the 3rd Act in their tribute podcast series. . But, 2dopeboyz went one stage further and uploaded all 3 of them. Which I strongly recommend you listen too, even if you have no idea who the great man was. . Usually I put on a mix to put me to sleep, tonight I'l be going the other way.. He's on so many different levels. And all credit to J.Rocc who put the three mixes together.

I realise I am probably rambling. . but it's late & i Just want to make sure you enjoy the music. But tomorow I want to share a few things that I've built up during my short stay in blog wilderness.

Sleep tight.

Rather, go listen to Dilla.

No comments: