Saturday 1 March 2008

Everything I Am + Freestyle


I hate that I'm posting another video.... Thanks to KanyeLive

I was at an under 500 person Kanye Concert CD release concert the week of Graduation album release. We werent supposed to video tape, but I got the entire “everything I am” song he did with a close to 1 min freestyle that was really nice. It was at Big Boys backyard breakfast, only 4 days after 50 cent had done the same show. Anyway, I just now found the video and put it up on youtube. No other sites have this version, the guy next to me who was filming got his camera taken away.

- - - - - - - -

In other Kanye related news.. Rumours are suggesting that 50 cent will be on the flashing Light remix...

And, I'm just off to listen to my newly received John Legend In Philadelphia collection.. MmmmM.

No comments: