Wednesday 10 June 2009

I'm About. I'm About.

yeah, thats right. Uni Yr2 is a wrap. And i can now spend the majority of my time guiltfree browsing record stores, sitting at the internet, watching Sopranos, sitting in coffeehouses. . . whatever I want really. I am more imaginative than that list.

I'm writting a larger post. but I didn't want this to get lost in the mix. Was a huge barrier to revision over the last week or so. Bok Bok one of the BEST at mixing everything up and coming out with something coherent. Seriously, the guy must be so hype live. Props to LuckyMe for having him in for a mixtape. You can catch the man here. . .on his myspace. . . or stay tuned and I'l be posting the forthcoming Nightslugs flyer - at which (I think) he is a resident.

MP3: Manara's Golden Fleece Mix - Bok Bok


refuge – u best believe
donaeo – love to happen
mosca – square one
dre skull – i want you ( bok bok remix dub )
alison hinds ft machel montano – ?
dj cleo – east rand funk
r1 ryders – rubberband
dorian concept – trilingual dance sexperience
short stuff & mickey pearce – tripped up
zomby – with lasers
electric red – drink in my cup
joker & ginz – purple city
terror danjah – sidechain
bok bok – crew dub
dj assualt – vandalism
mr de – time space scrilla
basutbudet - take them out to eat ( bok bok sundown edit )

No comments: