Thursday 13 August 2009

NDM Vol.4: Songs of the Human Imagination

Finally back with Volume 4.

After an educationally enforced hiatus from my preferred past time of chasing down producers.

brought to you by Singing Statues who have drifted effortlessly across blogs, playlists and the like for many weeks now. I know little about them, except that they are affiliated with recent upstart Sunless Records, and that they make beautiful earthly music. I don't particularly feel the need to know any more.

But I guess this tells us a little bit more...

MP3: Vol.4 : Singing Statues - Songs of the Human Imagination
(Zshare)

Efdemin - Technicolour
Talvihorros - Snow Globe
Coil - The Last Amethys Deceiver
David Sylvian - Weathered Wall
Singing Statues - The Fourth World
Fennesz & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Glow
Radiohead - Harry Patch (In Memory Of)

really opened my ears for this one. Wouldn't be where my efforts are usually focused but came away feeling particularly creative. Thankyou to Singing Statues for another beautiful addition to the series. . .

No comments: