Wednesday 2 September 2009

Gold Fishes EP

It is not an exagerration when I say that I have been periodically hounding Elan Tamara for information ever since Gilles Peterson first played 'Oranges'. That should not only tell you about the state of my real life social life (lots of internet friends of course. . ), but it should, I hope, speak volumes about my high hopes for the girls talent.

The Gold Fishes EP is the debut - four track's lovingly pieced and packaged together by her and producer Kwes.

Limited to 200 physical copies - each one coming with a hand made (by Elan. .) A3 poster.

I'm not expecting you to go on my word. so check the samples. . and marvel.

where to get?

Sounds of the Universe have a minute amount of copies.

Rough Trade have a minute amount of copies.

Elan has the rest via Paypal. .

Itunes of course has the mp3 package.

No comments: