Saturday 23 June 2007

Loose Ends



Bye Bye Thierry.

Kanye West video due to appear sometime soon, premier was just the other night, see the stills here.

Brand new track from Little Brother appeared yesterday. First track off what appears to be a new album, titled " Get Back". Production by Illmind. Get it here (direct link) from Jesuspiece.

Latest track from T.I's new album "T.I Vs. T.I.P" appeared with a guest spot from Jay-Z. People saying that he's going at wayne and Game on it. T.I. sounds pretty poor on it, and I only start to listen for Jay'z verse. I don't know whether the whole concept to the album with all this alter ego thing has gone to T.I's head so much that he's neglecting the rapping duties. We'l see. Get the track here..

Mp3: T.I - Watch What You Say (Ft. Jay-Z) (Thanks To Nahright)

Best ive heard from Jay-Z in a lonnng time.

Live version of a new track from 50 Cent's new album has appeared from a concert the other week. Featuring Robin Thicke, it's kind of smooth. I'd put money on it being a huge hit for him. 50's also landed the part of a drug dealer in a new film "Righteous Kill" where he'l perform alongside veterans De Niro and Al Pacino. Will he hack it?



No comments: