Monday 26 November 2007

Gilles Peterson: Defected In The House

Straight from his myspace blog;

anyway I've been working on my "GP in the house' for defected which I must admit I'm very excited about. As I've said before its gonna be a triple cd and I've just done the classic/inspirations bit.

Track Listing
1 - Weldon Irvine - We gettin down
2 - Johnny Hammond - Tell me what to do
3 - Sonny Stitt - Slick Eddie
4 - Idris Muhammed - Could heaven ever be like this
5 - Angela Bofill - People make the world go round
6 - Taste of Honey - Boogie oogie oogie
7 - Geraldine Hunt - Can't fake the feeling
8 - Clyde Alexander - Got to keep your love
9 - Earth Wind + Fire - Let your feelings show
10- Slick - Space Base
11- Mass Production - Cosmic Lust
12- Willie Hutch - Brother's gonna work it out
13- Main Ingredient - Happiness just around the bend
14- Keni Burke - Keep on singing
15- Rufus/Chaka Khan - Circle
16- Love Unlimited - Move me no mountain
17- One Way - Didn't you know it
18- Heatwave - Goin crazy
19- Cerrone - Music of life
20- Jon Lucien - Mi vida

Mmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: