Wednesday 5 March 2008

Midweek Threes

Picture from Sweeneykovar. Thankyou.

MP3: Wiley - Kings (Instrumental)
- - - - Slowly more and more wiley is finding its way to me. . This is the latest piece. . There is a vocalled version around, with a guest from Chipmunk. But like Wiley's Myspace page. . you have to give props to his production.

MP3: Elephant Man - Wine Up On Me (Daybreak Riddim)

- - - - The daybreak riddim got passed to me over the weekend. . . and they've been killing me since then. 3 outstanding cuts. . This, one by Vybz Kartel and a Chino/Wayne Marshall collaboration. . . Thanks to heads at fathertronix. Have one more...

MP3: Vybz Kartel - Tightest Punani (Daybreak Riddim)
- - - - Potentially better than the Elephant Man take. And equally dirty.

MP3: John Legend - Used To Love U (Live In Phillie)
- - - - From the newly released live album. . . Consistently brillliant it seems. New album coming this year sometime. Skateboard P rumours.

MP3: Termanology & Snuk & Hectic - Where You Are (Ft. Nigel Hall)
- - - - If there is new Term, you know I'm gunna be all over it. His weed carriers do a decent job too. . . Think 2dopeboyz are to thank for this. Thanks.

MP3: Akrobatik - Rain (Ft. Brenna Gethers)
- - - - One of the strongest albums in 08 (to date) is from Akrobatik. . Definitely worth your 2 cents. Nothing agressive from Ak here. . much deeper sounds. What is the sample...? Driving me mad.

MP3: Lars Bartkuhn - Dimensions
- - - - Again, the week brings a solitary piece of electronics. A beauty it is however. From the promo that Sonar Kollektiv always send out to preview forthcoming 12's. . Theres also a brilliant remix from Marcus Worgut that is certainly worth checking. I'l probably throw a few more in from the promo in the next few days. . Label permitting.

...Done. The amount around at the moment, I could probably do another 3 of these. . Ain't no brag either. haha. . . Make sure you support as always. .

Right Now, I'm hating on Roma (FC) and sharebee (Hence the lack of mirrors).. but if you need a re-up..just get @ me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please upload wiley kings instrumental and vocal. I have been looking for this for so long since I lost it when my pc crashed.

Thanks