Wednesday 31 December 2008

Pangaea MAH Guestmix

I took the liberty of cutting this out of the applicable show. The internal debate rages on as to whether to do so was morally wrong or not.

Regardless, It's beautiful.

Pangaea – ‘Bear Witness’ (Unreleased)
Pangaea – ‘You & I’ (Hessle Audio)
Pearson Sound – ‘Gambetta’ (Unreleased)
Pangaea – ‘Mosaix’ (Unreleased)
Unknown – ‘Unknown’ (Unreleased)
Pangaea – ‘Router’ (Hessle Audio)
Untold – ‘I Can't Stop This Feeling’ (Unreleased)
Pangaea – ‘Memories’ (Unreleased)


MP3: Pangaea - MAH Guestmix (22nd October '08)

Pangaea @ Myspace
Hessle Audio @ Myspace

Oh yeah. And there's the small fact that Ramadanman has started making funky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Content rich, so give me some inspiration, I like this blog! I will introduce my friends to come and see!Personalized signatures:本地棋牌游戏,本地方言游戏,本地视频游戏尽在pkzhu