Wednesday 31 December 2008

So Especial


01.01.09

Compiled by Kyoto Jazz Massive for Especial Records to mark their 10th anniversary.

I'm gonna throw out a 'wild' prediction on this; It will still be in my virtual cd changer come Spring.

One thing I'm not gonna try and predict however is the japan import price that juno's new erratic-dynamic pricing system slaps on this.

Ft. Jose Carretas, Aaron Jerome, Bakura, Shuya Okino. . And plenty of Domu.

I'l start properly singing and dancing about/with this when it flops through the letterbox.

HappyNew Year and a big thankyou to alll the readers/artists/selectors/like&non-like minded people who I've crossed paths with in '08. Whole lot more to come from here. . so sit tight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将