Friday 30 January 2009

Certainly

Scrimshire first came to my attention back in April 2008 where I naively named him 12" of the week. Nearly a year down the line and I've not only realized that no one gives 2 pence about a boy and his blogs release of the week . . but,

... I've also been blessed with some more material from the man.

A 7" inch by the name of 'Certainly' - On side1, another exquisite vocal performance from longtime favourite Inga-Lill Aker. Seriously. And on Side2, Rob Hynd on vocals of a slightly steppier remix from King Knut. Again, beautifully put together.

What makes it so much better is that I know there's a longplayer on the way. If the consistent quality of his prior releases are anything to go by, it could be a little bit special.

Check the man on myspace. Check the release's on juno (digi/physi). And hang tight for the album.

No comments: